Thursday, 23 October 2008

Runic-Ogham Correspondences-Raidho/Rad/Reidh/Rit/Ruis




Elder futharc-Raidho
Anglo-Saxon futhorc-Rad
Younger futharc-Reidh
Armanen futhorc-Rit


Ogham-Ruis


Phoenetic value-r


Exoteric interpretation of name-Right, order, judgement, advice, salvation, money, cosmic law, organised religion.
Esoteric interpretation of name-Solar wagon, chariot of Thor, original law, ritual action, religious feeling.




Galdr[Edred Thorson]
raidho raidho raidho
rrrrrrrrr
ru ra ri re ro
rudh radh ridh redh rodh
[rut rat rit ret rot]
or er ir ar ur




[L.E. Camp]


rrrrrrrrr
Ra re ri ro ru
Rad reid rit rod reitho ruoth rita rota


Tree-oak
Herbs-mugwort
Gods-Forseti
Tarot-Hierophant
Colour-bright red
Astrology-Sagittarius
Healing rune for strengthening the chakra of the mouth and palate[Spiesberger]


Runic body posture: Stand upright, left arm at angle in fist position, left leg lifted.


Wotan`s Rune Poem:
That I know as the fifth, should an enemy`s
Arrow come flying into the throng;
As bright as it might clash, I stem its power,
Once I firmly fix my eye upon it.
Old English Rune Poem:
Riding is for every man in the hall/easy,
and strenuous for him who sits upon/a powerful
horse along the long paths.
Norwegian Rune Poem:
[Riding] they say[is] worst
for horses; Regin forged
the best sword.
Icelandic RunePoem:
[Riding] is a rider`s happiness
and a swift passage
and a horse`s hardship.


Guido von List: "I am my rod, this rod is indestructable, therefore I am myself indestructable, because I am my rod."


No comments: